Thank you to everyone who attended the social media training yesterday at the SCORE-Austin offices. As one of three components underneath SCORE’s local content marketing workshop series, this session took a deep dive into the following topics:
- What is social media
- Why use social media for marketing
- What are the types of social media available
- How to integrate content, social, and the customer lifecycle into your overall marketing strategy
- How to set goals, contain scope, and show successes
- Step by step on how and when to use each of the major platforms
- How SEO and social media impact each other
- Setting priorities and adjusting based on results
As always, I truly enjoyed sharing my experiences with the class. We had some very thoughtful discussion and Q&A throughout the session, and the whole group seemed to come away with new ideas for marketing their own businesses.
Slides: Grow Your Business With Social Media and Content Marketing
Here are the presentation materials. If you are interested in having me do a similar training for your organization or internal team, please contact us today for more information.
Latest posts by Tommy Landry (see all)
- 6 Ways to Immediately Amplify Your On-Page SEO - April 11, 2019
- Why Small Businesses MUST Consider Local SEO - April 4, 2019
- How to Approach Link Building The Right Way: 7 Key Steps - July 10, 2018