Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become an accepted priority for companies in nearly any of the cybersecurity niches at play today. Cyber Security SEO is no longer a “nice to have.” You need it to stay on par with the competition.
If you need SEO for your cybersecurity company, you’ve come to the best place. Return On Now boasts one of the leading minds in Cybersecurity SEO.
Tommy Landry: Cybersecurity SEO Expert
After assisting dozens of cybersecurity enterprises and startups to help them greatly improve their organic performance, our founder, Tommy Landry, is recognized as a leading expert in SEO for Cyber Security.
Intensely metrics driven and highly strategic in his thinking, Mr. Landry has boosted enterprise performance, helped midsized security firms own their niche, and overseen startups grow to organic traffic leaders in their class under his guided watch.
And the list of clients isn’t limited to domestic only. Tommy has worked with companies from the US, Israel, Europe, and more, including multinationals and Forbes / Fortune 1000 businesses. To drive numbers and have an utmost professional in your corner, you owe it to yourself to talk to him directly about how he can help you.
SEO Cyber Security Areas Of Expertise
The security space can mean different things. Our security expertise covers all of the bases, from on premises network security, to web and internet, and onward to today’s cutting edge cloud and SaaS technologies.
Here is a sampling of topics we have helped other companies rank for during our time in business:
- Detection & Response (Extended, Cloud, Managed, Endpoint, File, etc.)
- Cloud Native Application Protection Programs (CNAPP)
- Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPP)
- Cloud Access Securities Broker (CASB)
- Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM)
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Compliance, Audit, and Governance (everything from GDPR to PCI-DSS)
- Zero Trust Access / Identity Governance
- Cloud Data Security
- Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Security Service Edge (SSE) / Security Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Operational Technology (OT) / Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security
- Cyber Threat Hunting and Remediation
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) / Intrusion Control Systems (ICS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Cyber Security
- API Security
- DevOps, DevSecOps, and Shift Left Security
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Services
- Open Source Cloud Platform Security
- Cloud Single Sign On (SSO)
- Cloud Disaster Recovery Solutions
- XaaS: SaaS / IaaS / PaaS / DaaS / FaaS
- Asset Inventory and Log Management
- Virtual Machine Security
Use Case: Cloud Cyber Security SEO Success Story
For example, in one short year, we helped nearly triple monthly organic traffic and nearly quadruple average monthly conversions for a growing, venture funded cloud security startup with joint headquarters in Israel and the United States