Our friends over at SCORE have been hard at work to provide quality, up-to-date trainings to business owners and managers in the Austin, TX area. As part of that ongoing effort, we collaborated with them to build out a basic class called “Internet Marketing 101”.
The intent of this training is to glaze the surface of the most important areas to take into account when first delving into Internet Marketing for a small or growing business. As such, we were able to incorporate a very well-rounded set of materials for the attendees.
A sampling of internet marketing topics covered in this presentation:
- How to Message Your Company (a.k.a. How to Build an Elevator Pitch)
- How to Tailor Your Messaging and Offering to Your Target Audience Using Personas
- The Role of the Customer Life Cycle / Buyer’s Journey in Internet Marketing
- Basics of Search Marketing: SEO and SEM / PPC
- Social Media, Email Marketing / Marketing Automation, and eCommerce
This is a great place to cut your teeth on Internet Marketing concepts. Not only was the discussion and tone intriguing and lively, but the smaller size of this class allowed for us to dive deeper into areas where various attendees were looking for answers. All in all, this class was a success, and we intend to offer it again in early 2014.
To learn more about SCORE Austin’s workshops, classes and trainings, refer to the listing of all upcoming events on their website.
If you like what you see below and want to review more of my training slideshows / presentations, refer to my personal SlideShare profile for the full listing of documents that I have shared publicly on the site.
Internet Marketing 101 Slides:
Thank you for taking the time to review my work. To book a custom training for your own business or association, please contact us directly using the submission form provided on the Contact Us page.
Latest posts by Tommy Landry (see all)
- How to Approach Link Building The Right Way: 7 Key Steps - July 10, 2018
- 6 Reasons NOT To Buy a Custom WordPress Theme - June 19, 2018
- SEO 2018 Predictions and Trends - January 9, 2018